Want to try? This you need:
- Smoothing, ridge filling Base Coat, I use: MAVALA - Nail Smoother
- LCN - Nail Polish Frozen Sea
- LCN - Nail Polish Winter Wonderland
- Nail Art - Sticker Snowflakes White
- Nail Art - Picker + Sticker Applicator
- Top Coat, here: Seche Vite or alternate: LCN - Wet Look
How to make - instruction:
- Clean your nails thoroughly
- 2 coats smoothing, ridge-filling Base Coat
- 2 coats Nail Polish Frozen Sea
- 1 coat Nail Polish Winter Wonderland
- Important - before you go ahead, the polish must be dry!
- Peel off the snowflakes careful with the picker from the sheet and place them on the nails - depending on the size of your nails maybe just one or, for a more classic look only on a few nails like thumb or ring finger (they are my favourite!)
- Press on the edges careful, but make sure there are no corners and edges sticking out
- Seal with Top Coat, maybe with a special one just for Nail Art - they contain more Acrylic and so they are more flexible and dense!
Enjoy to make it yourself! Do you send me pics from your Winter Nail Art?