Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nail Polish of the week: AKZENT direct - Midnight

AKZENT direct - Midnight

This colour I must show you: Midnight. I like this shade, because its like all nail polishes from AKZENT direct easy to handle, also if there is a lot of shimmer in and its drying quick quick. But the most important thing to me is the brush - its a wide and broad, flat brush. I know, not everybody like it or can work with it, but for me its kind of the best!

Basically its an Eggplant, but with sparks of Pink and Gold, depending on the light. Its an *Allround* nail polish which reflects the colour surrounded! On the pic you see him in two layers over Base Coat SPARITUAL - Lacquer Lock and Top Coat SPARITUAL - Toute De Suite!

What do you think - do you like this shade? Have you any experience with AKZENT direct nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment